Sunday, July 7, 2013

Yellow guqin bag purchased from Taobao

Yellow guqin bag purchased from this Taobao shop. I wanted to buy a guqin bag with a cheerful color, and yellow happens to be my 4 year old daughter's favorite color. Yes, yellow! haha If she continues to want to learn guqin, I'd give my banana-leaf shaped guqin to her when she grows up.

Right now, the guqin bag that came with my ZhangYong-made banana-leaf shaped guqin is a little too big for its hard foam case, and the guqin seems to be a little too squeeshed inside. *smile*

According to the Taobao webpage, it's not an 'imperial yellow' design. It's supposed to be a Buddhism-inspired design. I am not very familiar with Buddhism even though I have lived in Asia, specifically Singapore, all my life so far. I attend a church.

Please post a comment if you know how this design is related to Buddhism? Thank you! ^_^










No comments:

Post a Comment