Friday, September 21, 2012

1st Guqin lesson via Skype

My guqin teacher John Thompson taught me a guqin lesson via Skype today. It was a success. Everything happened close to real time. Awesome experience. It felt almost like a regular face-to-face lesson. We were both in Singapore. My teacher was in his home in Devonshire Road, and I was at home in Choa Chu Kang. But we just wanted to try out having a lesson via Skype. Just for fun!

This also means that anyone in the world who wishes to have Guqin skype lessons can contact John Thompson. (www.silkqin.com)






























The guy wearing white in the smaller video window is me! At this point, I have officially already attended 26 guqin lessons conducted by my teacher John Thompson, since March 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment